Friday, September 23, 2011

In the Eye of the Beholder For What Its Worth

  (clicking on picture will take you to the listing in maxwellvintage store, use the back arrow to come back to this blog)


You may have messaged maxwellvintage to ask what is the worth of the gorgeous item found in an aunt's attic or maybe you wanted to know how maxwellvintage determines the prices for the many fabulous items, such as Carnival Glass, Rosenthal, Kaiser and other European Porcelain Manufactures, Jewelry, Art, and over 800 items  sold in the maxwellvintage store on eBay.


Unfortunately most of the time I have to disappoint and tell you that I am not an appraiser nor am I an authority on antiques, vintage or collectibles other than I recognize beauty and rarity.


The more unusual it is the more I will cherish it. But that is just me.  As we all know Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.


A much better source for prices and history of porcelain and everything else antique is


The Kovels a go to for prices and news


I remember seeing the Kovel TV Show many times years ago and how fascinated I was by the down to earth Ralph and Terry Kovel.  I don't think there is anyone who has not heard of these two wonderful professionals.


Hope you enjoy your hunt for that one special treasure. Remember maxwellvintage has over 800 wonderful items with a buy it now or make offer option. My opinion, for what its worth is, get your maxwellvintage item now, then let us all know what you found.


Maxi

No comments:

Post a Comment